Every Person Has the Right to High Quality, Affordable Healthcare
Thank you for always supporting Aaroogya in its endeavours to serve you and those who can not access healthcare.
We hope to prevent the infection in an area from spreading and becoming a hotspot and complement the efforts of the government by unburdening the healthcare infrastructure.
How your donation can help doctors to fight covid-19?
After many weeks of bleak news related to the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s been heartening to see stories of volunteers working to make and collect protective equipment for healthcare workers. Being an easily transmittable disease, the Coronavirus has made warzones of our hospitals. It has simultaneously ravaged our public healthcare system and created an atmosphere of fear and despair.
Reports have emerged of extreme cases in India where nurses and health care workers were forced to use motorcycle helmets as protective clothing, while others are compelled to use scarves to cover their faces in the absence of masks. India will need 27 million N95 masks and 15 million PPEs, which include face shields and goggles (which are reusable), triple layered medical masks and N95 respirator masks (both reusable until soiled), gloves, coveralls and gowns, shoe covers and head covers (all non-reusable). The demand far exceeds supply, which has been hit by the lockdown.
Your contribution can help our healthcare workers to get these basic protective that are needed to protect us from Covid-19 pandemic.
We have reached:
Telehealth education, teleconsultations & mental health counselling via IVR Helpline
Patients assessed for Covid-19, 438 telehealth education and recommendation, 44 high-risk suspected cases identified and advised for testing
families reached via facebook page
Doctors, Policymakers, entrepreneurs, scientists and civil society Organisations reached
- Convenient: Give at a click of a button
- Credible – Donate with confidence to a Proven Ecosystem of Health care which has touched 2.8 M+ lives so far
- Innovative- Have the right blend of technology, digital and community-based interventions
- Reach – Make a big impact with your small amounts and help save people, families, and our healthcare personnel.
- Execution- Powerful last mile delivery with a robust on-ground health care army
- Tax exemption – Receive e-receipt on every donation, to claim tax
- Letter of Recognition by MoHFW
- The Taskforce was announced the winner in Covid-19 by the MyGov Covid-19 solutions challenge
- Letter of Recognition by Central Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) for conducting the biggest health intervention in India “Swastha Nari, Sashaktha Buxar” in Swasthya Kumbh, Bihar in 2019
GET INVOLVED AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR COVID19 RESPONSE!
- Send PPE kit for our healthcare heroes (Rs. 850/kit)
- Take a teleconsultation (Rs. 200)
- Protect and support Migrants for their medical needs (Rs. 50/person)
After donating, please send us a screenshot of your donation with details of name and place on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 150+ volunteers comprising Doctors, Dentists, Mental health professionals, Life coaches and Aaroogya Research and Public health fellows working together to drive the mission.