With rising expenses, an aging population and more and more people being funneled into a healthcare system that already lacks capacity, physician, and hospital resources have become even more limited. All these shifts in the healthcare landscape spearhead the adoption of telemedicine (or telehealth), a video calling healthcare technology that allows consultation between physicians and patients who are both in different locations. SightCall provides a HIPAA compliant, highly secure and encrypted telemedicine solution that will increase the quality of care while reducing overall healthcare expenditures. Join us as a pioneer in telemedicine technology and bring healthcare into the twenty-first century.
- It is estimated that over 7 million patients will be using telemedicine services by 2018. Because of this the benefits to telemedicine and telehealth will shape the future of innovation within the healthcare industry. Below are the key benefits to telemedicine:
- Expand reach and increase access to healthcare
- Save time and reduce costs of patient visits
- Increase capacity by seeing more patients
- Improve the quality of patient care by diagnosing and treating patients early
- Share new breakthroughs and get real-time second opinions
Over 10,000 patient engagements, Let’s see what the founder has to say?
We love our customers and are fully dedicated to providing a HIPAA Complaint solution that ensures doctor/patient confidentiality!
We intended to take our country’s finest doctors to the untouched rural Tier IV Locations and it happened with Tele-Consultation
Dr. Priyanjali Datta, Founder, Aaroogya